The goals of the Society are to promote the discipline of leukocyte biology by:
1. Promoting research and scientific endeavor in the field.
2. Promoting the study of leukocyte biology by young investigators.
3. Promoting the field to a wide audience, including other scientists and people interested in science.
4. Promoting and extending current understanding of the importance of leukocyte biology, particularly in regard
to the physiology of these cells and their relationship to the immune system.
5. Promoting education and further understanding of leukocytes' importance in disease and their application to biotechnology.
Society for Leukocyte Biology
9650 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20814